Instrumental in effectively communicating ideas on projects and processes to captivate our audience of clients, Partners and internal DIRTT employees.Apply Now
Are you ready to go above and beyond? We’re looking for a highly creative, super organized, Associate Graphic Designer to join DIRTT’s Brand and Creative Studio in support of our Strategic Account Operations (SAO) Team. You’ll play an important role in defining the future for an established company with a growth mindset. As a member of the Brand and Creative Studio you will be a member of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team of designers, copywriters, and content specialists who collaborate across the organization to help achieve both business and creative goals.
Your projects will include (but not be limited to) to establishing and maintaining graphic standards, recommending graphic concepts, applying program standards to print and digital media, presentations, and document layout. You will be instrumental in effectively communicating ideas on SAO projects and processes to captivate our audience of clients, Partners and internal DIRTT employees.
To be successful at this, you will need to develop strong relationships with SAO Program Development, SAO Program Management, and DIRTT Strategic Marketing team members.
This role can be based in Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; or Calgary, AB.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Liaise between Strategic Account Operations and DIRTT Strategic Marketing to ensure that the Strategic Account program standards, proposals, and supporting collateral are created, maintained, and in alignment with DIRTT’s brand guidelines.
- You will assist in reviewing DIRTT Partner project proposals alongside the SAO Pre-Programming Specialist and SAO Program Management while maintaining material in-line with DIRTT’s brand standards.
- Interpret and clarify design requests, identify objectives and recommend graphic concepts. Assist in effectively communicating ideas on SAO processes.
- Captivate a wide range of audiences with creative graphics.
- Assist in the design of templated graphic standards.
- Problem solve via a solution-based approach to design.
- Establish and maintain Strategic Account Program graphic standards.
- Recommend graphic concepts to Partners and other program stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation and review of DIRTT Partner project proposals.
- Maintaining material in-line with DIRTT Brand Guidelines.
- Potential to support creative projects and assignments to support the needs of our brand
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3+ years of graphic design or relevant experience.
- Post-Secondary Accreditation in Fine Arts or Graphic Design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid MS PowerPoint and Word experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principals of graphic design such as color theory, typography and composition.
- Strong conceptual and information design skills.
- Artistic creativity and the ability to adapt to a wide variety of concepts and ideas for creative work.
- Strong discipline with ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision as well as comfort in a collaborative setting.
- Knowledge of digital design best practices.
- Knowledge of or previous experience with DIRTT is a great asset.
- An ability to self-motivate, anticipate needs, and multi-task.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- A high attention to detail.
- International travel may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport are required
If you are a highly motivated, energetic, and collaborative team player, please provide a resume, portfolio or website, and a cover letter.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.