Drive internal and external projects including stake holder interrogation, system evaluation, asking why…why… why….. to the testing, implementation and support of business ecosystems.Apply Now
Ice Edge is the dynamic software division of DIRTT Environmental Solutions. A company based in Calgary offering one of the most unique and exciting work atmospheres to be found anywhere! We are currently looking for a smart motivated Application Analyst & Project Manager that doesn’t mind being called an ICEcube or DIRTTbag! We are growing very fast towards a common goal so skies the limit on how you can contribute!
With your resume please tell us about your favorite project, job or maybe hobby that you love. It can be as elaborate or simple as you like, as short or long and in any format you choose.
As part of the Ice Edge Project Team, you will drive internal and external projects including stake holder interrogation, system evaluation, asking why…why… why….. to the testing, implementation and support of business ecosystems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for simultaneously managing multiple projects from engagement to implementation.
This would include:
- Evaluation of client (internal and external) requirements and related processes
- Creation of Requirements documentation
- Schedule estimation, adherence, and adaptation in order to achieve defined goals
- Liaise with developers, UI/UX designers
- Break down complex objectives into achievable and understandable goals
- Work with other project managers to allocate shared resources
- Weekly reporting of real time progress on sprint iterations to various stake holders
- Create RFPs, drive vendor selection and engage internal & external stakeholders
- 5+ years experience defining and managing projects – including scope, budget, schedule, resources, change and risk etc. etc.
- Ability to work with DIRTTbags and ICEcubes to understand their needs, set expectations and manage relationships
- Experience with Sage, Sales Force, EZCM and Ultipro, Dynamics an asset
- Able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to adapt development processes to maximize efficiency
- Superb documentation skills and organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong computer skills
- Able to turn on a dime as priorities change
To apply for this position, please apply on-line or email us at:
Please quote the position title in your subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.