Client Experience is a big part of our history and is our passion. The Client Experience Team is actively seeking an energetic team player to join us!Apply Now
At DIRTT, clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and is our passion. The Client Experience Team is actively seeking an energetic team player to join us.
We are looking for an outgoing, charismatic, articulate, and detailed oriented person who wants to be part of a professional team!
What you’ll do:
- Helps to coordinate the logistics for all tours including travel (flights and hotel), dinner reservations, ground transportation and itineraries
- Effectively monitors Client Experience Inbox and respond to emails and inquiries on a timely basis
- Schedules virtual and in-person tours across all DIRTT Experience Centers
- Manages Outlook calendar for all meetings, client presentations and event spaces at DIRTT, including regular calendar updates of any changes
- Accurately documents and tracks all client tours (both virtual and in-person)
- Maintains and updates client tour reporting across all DIRTT Experience Centers
- Carries out all pre and post-tour administration, including setup, swag, database updates, follow up communications, surveys, etc.
- Performs and assists in general administrative duties such as restocking swag items, office supplies, coffee, etc.
- Facilitates timely resolution of client travel concerns and any issues that may arise
- Provides support to Client Experience team for best experience
- Provides support in terms of meeting agenda and minutes
- Coordinates client feedback for utilization
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- You have strong task prioritization skills
- You’re extremely attentive and zero-in on small details that have large impacts
- You thrive when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You’re uncompromising and know that quality and integrity are paramount
What you bring to the role:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience in an office administrative/administrative assistant position
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with great follow-through skills
- Superior time management skills and effective multi-tasking abilities
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.