Find innovative solutions and provide product supportApply Now
At DIRTT clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and
continues to be our passion. Providing ongoing product support and meeting the needs of our clients and partners is critical to our success.
The Client Experience Team is actively seeking a detailed oriented problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced and client obsessed environment. Be a part of a team that is passionate about making a difference every day by providing high quality service and acting as a trusted advisor to our clients and partners.
- Work with our DIRTT partners and clients to find innovative solutions and provide product support
- Build strong relationships with our partners to support new project orders, existing on site installations and generating accurate pricing for bids.
- Respond to inquiries about DIRTT solutions via ZenDesk e-mail, phone and live chats
- Use ICE (proprietary 3D modelling software) & AutoCAD software as visual and communicational tools
- Become a support guru and DIRTT product expert
- Create and maintain cross-functional relationships to assist with coordinating solutions across a range of teams
- Develop internal and external technical product documentation technical & training guides, related to DIRTT product and solutions.
- 1-3 years experience in interior design and/or arch. technologies/draftin
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a Client Support or Account Management
- Strong client experience and support background desired
- Driven to dig deep and go beyond the basics of the support request
- Client-focused: tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our partners & clients
- Not afraid to question and investigate so tickets can be resolved quickly
- Self-motivated learner with a tenacious attitude
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (Salesforce Zendesk) desired
- Excellent & clear written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on accuracy & attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines (both individual and customer driven)
- Elite troubleshooter and problem solver
- Team player who loves collaboration and sharing knowledge
- Proficiency with 3D modelling software & AutoCAD, an asset
- Knowledge of construction, an asset
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.