Bring meaning and purpose to the information behind the numbersApply Now
You don’t just “do” data…you are a data and numbers Rockstar! You bring meaning and purpose to the information behind the data and support decision making for the organization through data. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results while helping others understand the data behind our commercial business.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we are looking for a Commercial Business Analyst to join our team in Calgary, AB.
What You’ll do:
- Collect, analyze and manage quantitative data and create value add reports to lead business growth and cost reductions
- Develop, improve and implement policies and programs that support the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Conduct root cause analysis and uncover core issues using data, then assisting in improving and creating new measures for productivity
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Create and manipulate all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and manage their continuous innovation and communication
Who you are:
- Team contributor who loves to get deep in the data
- Highly analytical and detail oriented business partner
- Developer of new ideas and creative solutions
- Fast paced, high achieving, self managed individual contributor
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require analysis, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- 5+ years’ experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
- 7+ years’ experience with Excel advanced functions (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or similar discipline
- Financial modeling proficiency
- Previous experience with Power BI would be an asset
- General understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) an asset
- Ability to work with senior executive members.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.