Design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards.Apply Now
We are seeking a data guru. As a Data Analyst at DIRTT you will design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI. You will support all ad-hoc analytical and reporting requirements for the Commercial side of the business. You will also work to improve the overall integrity and governance of our data.
What you’ll do:
- Scope reporting and analytical needs of the Commercial business
- Produce reports and dashboards to support decision-making within the Commercial side of the business
- Train all users of the platform how to access and interpret the data
- Data entry for the Commercial business
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that data is accurate, automated and timely; update and ‘clean’ data, as needed
- Be the point of contact for any technical issues that arise
- All other ad-hoc analytical and reporting requirements of the Commercial team
Who you are:
- Value teamwork and collaboration
- Always finding new ways to complete deliverables
- Passionate about technology and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Takes ownership of work and is confident coordinating initiatives
- Sharp attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Has a great work ethic and ability to work within a dynamic environment
What you bring to the role:
- College/University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Information Technology or related
- 2+ years of data analysis, modeling and visualization experience
- 2+ year of experience with Power BI
- Expert in DAX, SQL and M language (Power Query)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, including VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience on a commercial team would be considered an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be considered an asset
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.