Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented organization aficionado to join our Finishes Team in Calgary. The successful candidate will help coordinate finish pricing, samples, and solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Price customized finish solutions for DIRTT projects.
- Coordinate standardized and customized samples of our finish solutions.
- Maintain our online sampling program, from physical samples to ensuring all content is accurate and up to date.
- Compile, collect, and maintain team documentation.
- Communicate concisely and clearly with DIRTT Partners.
Who you are:
- You have strong task prioritization skills and superb analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- You’re extremely attentive and zero-in on small details that have large impacts.
- You thrive when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you bring to the role:
- A keen memory for where to find rules and regulations in internal documentation
- Confidence to speak up when something isn’t hitting
- Excellent note taking skills, and a highly organized work ethic
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, understanding when to follow up and when to prioritize
- Will work as an individual on projects, but collaborate as part of a team for solutions to daily events
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.