Process, ship, follow up, and troubleshoot courier shipments.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry.
We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individual to fill a Courier Coordinator role on DIRTT’s Supply Chain Team!
What You'll Do:
- Process, ship, follow up, and troubleshoot courier shipments
- Assist with shipping department operations
- Track all shipments, identify and rectify shortages
- Liaise with various departments to rectify issues
- Respond to immediate needs with sense of urgency
- Deliver unparalleled customer service to both internal and external customers
- Facilitate and communicate morning meetings
- Assume supervisor duties in the absence of the supervisor
What You Bring to DIRTT:
- 1+ yrs of shipping experience
- Superior attention to detail
- MS Office and data base skill
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs when required
- Able to stand for most of the day
- Demonstrated organizational skills in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Ability to work with daily/monthly deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis
This is a Safety Sensitive role: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as part of a pre-requisite.
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.