Develop, launch, and execute a CRM system.Apply Now
At DIRTT our partners and clients come first. As we continue to grow leaps and bounds, we need a CRM professional who is ready to strategically engage our ever-growing network. Reporting to the VP of Commercial Operations & Sales Enablement, the CRM Manager will develop, launch, and execute a CRM system in order to drive sales, expand DIRTT’s brand, and exceed our networks expectations. This vital role will collaborate with various stakeholders to implement and launch a strategic CRM platform across the organization that will drive success in profitability, reputation and client and partner satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and deliver strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for DIRTT and our solutions that drive new business and encourage customer retention.
- Lead the effort to identify the business requirements gathering for the commercial organization
- Work with the IT CRM PM and CRM vendor to develop and implement a CRM solution that works seamlessly across the organization and captures crucial information in the project life cycle.
- Work closely with all departments, train and provide employees with the tools and technology to better serve customer needs, and ensure the CRM works effectively across the organization.
- Build and ensure timely delivery of performance reporting metrics, KPI’s and trends that identify opportunities or gaps and ensure the database is segmented effectively.
- Develop testing strategies to guarantee DIRTT is utilizing the most efficient CRM approach for the organization and our network.
- Oversee relationship communications through the CRM, to understand and deliver on individual project needs.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Review performance reports and all knowledge of the campaign gained from experience, incorporating lessons learned into recommendations for future CRM programs.
- Track competitive programs and marketplace trends to stay on top of CRM best practices.
- Create a reliable planning environment that provides visibility to the business.
- Build training plans to educate DIRTT’s commercial teams, ensuring the CRM is utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Use the voice of sales teams to identify future enhancements and monitor the overall operation of the system to ensure quality data is delivered timely, accurately and impactfully.
- Be responsible for data governance to ensure data structure and hierarchy are maintained and that data deliverables are reflective of our business goals and structure.
- Monitor speed, performance and accuracy of the CRM to ensure quality standards are met and communicate with IT to quickly identify issues or concerns.
Who you are:
- You’re a big picture thinker and have an innate ability to anticipate problems… did we mention predict the future?
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action.
- You have a passion for technology and utilizing new tech to deliver solutions to problems or automate process improvements.
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years’ experience developing, planning and delivering a CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of the pros and cons of various CRM systems.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Pro-level analytical skills with ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication expertise and ability to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- High personal performance standards, with the desire and ability to continuously learn with a results-oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work well and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure and on a tight deadline.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.