Ensure that DIRTT has an engaged and satisfied client base.Apply Now
At DIRTT, clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and continues to be a passion. The Client Experience Team is actively seeking an energetic team player to help create an integrated client experience.
The Customer Experience Journey Manager will lead cross-functional efforts to ensure that DIRTT has an engaged and satisfied client base, while also driving ongoing improvement initiatives.
Who You Are:
- Passionate for creating simple and meaningful experiences.
- A creative problem solver who is driven by collective success.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can drive toward clarity.
- Build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
- Go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain the overarching customer journey map that depicts the end-to-end client experience across multiple touchpoints.
- Lead, plan and facilitate customer journey mapping workshops.
- Identify, recommend and help prioritize the most critical gaps in client experience.
- Aid in the development of a CX roadmap to address root-causes and inspire continuous innovation.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative, meaningful and diverse client experience across the organization.
- Use CX tools (such as empathy maps, service blueprints and personas) to inform decision making and educate key stakeholder.
- Provide thought leadership and vision to connect voice of the customer insights, journey maps, personas and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Partner teams to understand the needs and expectations of clients.
- Conduct requirement gathering and analysis using various techniques to gather and translate client needs into business requirements.
- Champion the client through all customer journeys, identifying their needs and expectations, backed by evidence-based decision making.
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of experience with Customer Experience Journey Mapping
- 3-5 years facilitating multi-disciplinary teams in workshops and CX activities
- Experience using design thinking principles and tools to deliver client value
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization and with different audiences
- Client-centric with a strong passion for driving change
- Strong cross-group collaboration and facilitation skills
- CX Certification an asset
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.