Winning the hearts and minds of DIRTT clients.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. We are looking for a proactive and passionate trailblazer to lead our exceptional Client Experience Team in developing and delivering a client experience like no other.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (the “CCO”), the Director of Client Experience will champion the pursuit of advocating, evangelizing and building of data-fueled insights in order to provide the ultimate DIRTT client experience. The focus of our work is in winning the hearts and minds of DIRTT clients by listening to millions of feedback comments and steering the corporate strategy to deliver an exceptional CX (client experience) across every client touchpoint. By employing a mixture of client empathy, data science savvy, operational fortitude and a deep understanding of employee roles and needs, we are creating a systematic approach for prioritizing which investments yield the most positive results.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of strategies, programs and initiatives to drive the overall client experience.
- Direct the collection of client experience feedback, determine insights and deliver specific action plans to improve processes.
- Communicate client feedback insights to all DIRTT teams by demonstrating a mix of analytics and influencing skills in your feedback approach.
- Drive the measurement of client Net Promoter Score (NPS), analyzing the results and working with stakeholders to identify action plans to address client feedback.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent client experience is delivered in all of DIRTT’s Client Experience Centers.
- Manage your team and their delivery of services to ensure smooth execution of key processes.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of your team, empowering them to exceed the expectations of our clients each and every time.
- Collaborate with the commercial leadership team on client impact strategies.
- Develop and direct research projects that collect data from a variety of mediums to better understand client satisfaction, needs, key points, trends, and opportunities.
- Evaluate and implement new client experience technology, techniques, and best practices that will lead to improved results.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a client experience, coaching and leadership role. You’re keen to help your team spread their passion for DIRTT with our clients.
- You’re an organizational guru, with an incredible attention to detail who thrives in delivering a best in class client experience.
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity with a team of professionals.
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust with clients through active listening and problem solving.
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years related work with client facing experiences…exceeding expectations is your specialty.
- 5+ years leading client experience teams…you have demonstrated people leadership skills and know how to get the best out of a remote team.
- An amazing ability to work under pressure and in a busy team environment.
- Strong event management skills with the ability to establish plans, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines. You are an event planning expert!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style.
- A principled view in valuing characteristics of integrity.
- Communication expertise and the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally and externally.
- Problem-solving aptitude with top-notch conflict resolution skills.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.