Improve and expand DIRTT’s strategic market position.Apply Now
You’re an innovative and results-orientated leader with a passion for driving change - and now you’re ready to help others do the same. With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we need to provide strategic support to our already incredible market segment specialists. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (the “CCO”), the Director, Product Marketing will lead the market segment specialists and champion the development, coordination, and implementation of the go-to market strategies in each of our unique market segments. This critical role will improve and expand DIRTT’s strategic market position and achieve growth through their leadership and expertise.
Your key responsibilities:
- Take the lead in setting specific objectives toward developing a market strategy that will drive profitability, brand consistency, and increase overall market growth in DIRTT’s Healthcare, Education, Government, Commercial, Millwork and Technology market segments.
- Monitor market trends and review and formulate findings of market research with leadership, to devise and adapt a sales strategy to meet demand.
- Provide inputs to the commercial leadership team to support the development of key messaging and sales tools in support of market segments.
- Develop training and development collateral to support the execution of market strategy and sales objectives.
- Drive innovation through product development feedback and insights that will impact competitiveness in the market, meet unique client needs and increase market share.
- Develop prospects through direct outreach, tradeshows, industry events, and targeted marketing campaigns in parentship with the Marketing Team.
- Ensure that the value of DIRTT’s solutions are well-understood internally and externally to facilitate high awareness, faster sales, and a better overall client experience.
- Oversee the development of quarterly case studies in each market segment, providing product knowledge back into the business.
Who you are:
- You’re a big picture thinker and have an innate ability to anticipate problems… did we mention predict the future?
- You thrive in a coaching and leadership role. You’re keen to share your knowledge to help your team spread their passion for DIRTT.
- You’re adept at working through complex challenges.
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity.
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust among our sales and partner teams.
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action.
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years’ experience developing and implementing go-to-market strategies to target channel partners and position complex solutions. Understands and has worked in a sales organization before, knows what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen sales.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a Market Segment Strategy function for a high growth, fast paced organization.
- Communication expertise and the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this position please visit our website at: www.dirtt.net, or email us at: email@example.com.
Please quote the position title in your subject line.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.