Handling DC Emails, Incoming Sales Orders, and supporting picking & receiving.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes. Work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to this growing and successful team.
Are you an energetic, team-oriented professional, who enjoys working at a fast… seriously fast pace!? You can’t wait to experience the high pitch scream of saw blades cutting through material in the factory you’ll be sitting in? You enjoy getting your hands DIRTTy – pun intended - and you also like having someone else make your lunch?
We are looking for a Jack or Jill of all trades to work in Distribution Centre. Someone with the realization that they are not better or above anyone else; a professional with a “go getter” attitude who likes to make people happy. The ability to multitask, while maintaining administrative support is essential to this role. The ideal candidate is resourceful, organized, and a good problem solver.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain, Monitor and Organize DC Email
- Keep an eye on incoming emails, reply to emails showing that the DC has received the email advising when order will be filled
- Send order completion email
- Sort through emails to determine emergency orders
- Create folders in DC email to ensure easy access
- Advise supervisor of incoming orders or any questions that have been asked
- Run and Print Sales orders (supervisor will confirm final order)
- Post Sales Order Quantity Accurately.
- Receiving Goods duties
- Inventory look up
- Assist with printing pick lists (supervisor will distribute pick lists to floor)
- Assist with cycle counts and quarter inventory counts
- Physical assistance on the floor picking and receiving when needed
- Labelling items and bin locations
- Organize physical files
- Any other DC duties requested by the supervisor
What you bring to DIRTT:
- 2+ years of administration/warehousing experience preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to operate Equipment (Forklift, Scissor & Reach truck)
- Able to multi-task warehouse functions and work under pressure
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs
- Above average MS Office skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced factory environment and able to respond quickly and appropriately to new and changing work priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, high standards and a sense of personal accountability and ownership.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including dealing with difficult situations appropriately with discretion and tact.
- Responsible, proactive, assertive, well organized and high attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions in a variety of situations.
- Must be able to drive.
This position is safety sensitive: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for these roles.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.