Strong driving skills with a safety first approach.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry.
We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individual to fill a Driver – Forklift/Flat Bed role on DIRTT’s Receiving Team! The successful candidate must be able to work 4 days on 4 days off rotation 6am-6pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Pick-up and delivery of materials with a 5-ton flat bed
- Loading/Unloading of trucks
- Working with multiple locations
- Manage all incoming shipments and documentation
- Actively participating in the growth and implementation of the department
- Liaise with other departments
- Maintain yard and warehouse
What You Bring to DIRTT:
- Fork lift experience (indoor and outdoor) – preferably propane
- General understanding of all aspects of a manufacturing business is an asset
- Must have a valid operator’s license (Driver’s and Forklift, Class 5 acceptable)
- Safety First Mentality
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Physical dexterity and heavy lifting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to task completion
- Able to work in fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
All positions are safety sensitive positions: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for these roles.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.