We are looking for a Jack or Jill of all trades to work in one of our factory locationsApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people known lovingly as DIRTTbags. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes. No one has an office and we don’t have an HR department, we have a Talent Agency. Work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to this growing and successful team.
Are you an energetic, team oriented professional, who enjoys working at a fast pace… seriously fast!? You can’t wait to experience the high pitch scream of saw blades cutting through material in the factory you’ll be sitting in? You enjoy getting your hands DIRTTy – pun intended - and you also like having someone else make your lunch!
We are looking for a Jack or Jill of all trades to work in one of our factory locations. Someone who has the realization that they are not better or above anyone else, they are a professional with a “go getter” attitude and like to make people happy. They are extremely organized, detail orientated and aren’t afraid of cleaning up a mess!
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Creating, editing, and modifying documentation including manuals, correspondence, forms, office duties, and department reporting for internal departments and factory communications.
- Liaising internally with all production departments and providing support and research where needed.
- Act as a first point of contact for factory employees, willing to go the extra mile to help.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of factory offices, break rooms and other common areas – even if it means doing it yourself!
- Order, maintain and manage factory office equipment and supplies between multiple locations.
- Support the factory team with calendar management, expense reports, scheduling, meeting minutes and various operations team support duties.
- Researching, tracking, preparing documents or analytical reports.
- Interacts with vendors and providers and ability to make decisions where necessary.
- Greet visitors at the factory directing them to the appropriate place.
- Coordinate various events (inclusive of set up and tear down), team building and fundraising.
- Remembering everyone’s birthday (you’ll order cake or cookies too!) and assembling work anniversary awards.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced factory environment and able to respond quickly and appropriately to new and changing work priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, high standards and a sense of personal accountability and ownership.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including dealing with difficult situations appropriately with discretion and tact.
- Responsible, proactive, assertive, well organized and high attention to detail.
- Above average MS Office skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a variety of situations.
- Work in different DIRTT locations
- Team player
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.