Help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment.Apply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person. We are looking for an unorthodox entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker, to join us on the Talent Team in Calgary.
We need a creative and talented people-professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
Are you an energetic, team-oriented professional who enjoys working at a fast… seriously fast... pace!? You like having someone else make your lunch (because our dining room is amazing)?
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner with exceptional employee relations skills to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to become a truly comprehensive support superhero and have your hands in everything.
The successful candidate has:
- Experience with compensation & investigations
- Experience working in a factory setting would be considered an asset
- A positive outlook and attention to detail are critical
- A very organized working style
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear
- Project Management skills
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A strong work ethic and no problem with putting in the time it takes grow a business
- 5 years of progressive HR advisory or business partner experience in a FAST-GROWING company
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have a high level of common sense
- Experience with employee relations, including conducting investigations
- Experience leading projects and initiatives, including workforce planning, talent management and change management
- Outstanding Microsoft Office Suite skills and experience working and managing data within an HRIS system. Knowledge of UltiPro will be considered an asset
- Proven ability to consolidate HR data from multiple systems to produce accurate corporate reports
- An understanding of employment legislation and payroll
- Ability to make decisions and communicate based on your audience
- Proven ability to read minds will be considered an asset!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.