Ensure installation and quality standards are maintained and exceededApply Now
With clients all over North America, DIRTT’s products, technology and people create one of the most exciting and unique working atmospheres anywhere. DIRTT is a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial employer looking for an Installation Technician to join our team! As an Installation Technician, you will liaise with various installation partners to ensure installation and quality standards are maintained and exceeded.
Work-life balance, career progression, health benefits and competitive compensation are all major benefits to this growing and successful team. Are you an energetic, team oriented professional who enjoys working at a fast pace? Join DIRTT!
Experience is not as important as attitude; we can teach you the skills you will need. If you can’t walk past litter in the parking lot, if recycling is part of your lifestyle, if you are ready to embark on the career you deserve with no barriers and if you know there is a better way to construct – we want to hear from you! We won’t lie; it will be hard work, but it will be worth it – you will be shaping the spaces of the future for DIRTT and our partners.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal suppliers and clients
- In-house and on-site installation of DIRTT products including integration with conventional construction
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Calgary installation teams
- Ability to solve problems and identify root cause solutions under pressure
- Liaise with various departments to ensure production and quality standards are maintained and exceeded
- Various duties and assignments as needed
- Travel to the US as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Conscientious, problem solver, organized, self-motivated
- Knowledge of installation processes for custom modular products an asset
- PC literate
- Experience with reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience preparing layouts
- Construction experience an asset
- Ability to work with deadlines and time constraints on an on-going basis
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.