Lead the audit program development and preparation for IT SOX and operational auditsApply Now
DIRTT is looking for an experienced IT controls specialist that is collaborative and eager to jump right into things.
The IT Governance Specialist will act as a central point of contact with internal and external auditors and should have a thorough knowledge of controls around financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the audit planning, audit program development and preparation for IT SOX and operational audits
- Manage the execution of audit activities, including the daily operational monitoring checks, periodic inspection points, fulfillment of audit requests, and execution of training/awareness campaigns
- Provides end-to-end expert guidance on how to manage IT-related risks, influences priorities and decisions across the organization
- Relies on experience to guide the creation and updates to documentation and implementation policies and procedures throughout the organization to ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations
- Assists Management in the development of corrective action plans for audit issues or challenges identified
What You Have:
- 5 + years of IT Controls experience
- 1 to 3 Years of experience directly managing/supervising employees.
- Master's / Postgraduate Degree with a Postgraduate degree in related technical / business areas such as Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Bachelor’s degree in related technical / business areas such as Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science field of study required.
- Other Education / Certifications: CIA or CISA
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- On-call availability required as necessary.
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.