Are you a forward-thinking, troubleshooting IT rockstar? If so, read on and join DIRTT!Apply Now
We are looking for another IT Help Desk Super Hero to join our ranks in Calgary!
Are you an energetic team oriented professional? Do you enjoy working at a fast pace? Do you have an ‘I can fix anything mentality’? If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then you’re exactly the type of Help Desk Super Hero we’re looking for. Please read the whole posting….don’t be lazy….seriously, we’ll be able to tell.
Why join us? We offer a unique and exciting work atmosphere. Plus, we're growing quickly and are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our first class and fairly wacky team. Every full-time employee can look forward to:
- An innovative benefits package, including monthly prize draws for those who like to keep fit
- Lunch daily from our Red Seal Chef’s, we feed you….probably too much….but we do….self control is up to you…..we have an onsite gym too!
- Thursday lounge nights where the office becomes a lounge and DIRTTbags discuss ideas over tasty comfort food
- An incredible team culture that has us building a mini golf course in the office one week and hosting local indie movie premieres the next
What makes an ideal IT Help Desk Super Hero at DIRTT?
- Quick thinking with ability to solve problems on your feet
- Able to think analytically and logically, not necessarily in that order
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced team…..fast…like chaotic fast…..
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, see above
- Able to roll with the punches in a non-traditional IT culture
- You realize that IT is 24/7 and love it when you’re called into action
- Awesome IT skills and a great personality are a must
- You are a troubleshooting Rockstar able to solve both desktop and server related issues
- World-class customer service driven
- 5 to 97 well-rounded years of IT experience including advanced tier Help Desk and Systems Admin
- Must be able to embrace your inner DIRTTbag
To apply email us at: email@example.com with a description of your most advanced support experience and how you resolved it. Think outside of the box and don't just send your plain old resume. Do something creative to grab our attention. We have had websites built for us, great videos submitted about hobbies and lots of crazy stories shared!