Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.Apply Now
We’re on a mission to change how the world builds and with DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, it’s time we level up our sales efforts. We’re looking for a results-oriented sales professional with solid interpersonal skills to hit the ground running and change the face of construction.
This is an exciting new role for a highly motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research, and the proactive identification of new clients. Working closely with various stakeholders, this position will manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work with the highest quality leads. This critical role will be charged with the new lead program and provide recommendations on how to improve it over time.
What you’ll do:
- Support in the development and implementation of DIRTT’s lead development program
- Generate leads using various market intelligence platforms, based on analytics-driven search parameters
- Qualification of generated leads:
- Conduct discussions with prospective clients over the phone to gather intel on ongoing/future projects
- Articulate DIRTT’s value proposition to potential clients and assess level of interest
- Gather technical requirements, understand customer pain points, and evaluate fit with DIRTT’s value proposition and portfolio
- Create a conversation guide summarizing key points to be conveyed to prospects, such as introduction, value proposition, qualifying questions and next step suggestions
- Coordinate with the Marketing team’s inbound lead program and the Sales team’s outbound lead program
- Timely follow-up on MQLs and inbound leads supplied by marketing
- Input project-specific notes and tasks into CRM to ensure opportunities are understood and next steps are clearly defined
- Perform successful hand-offs of qualified leads to sales reps
- Solicit feedback from Sales Representatives and Partners on the win-loss rates of qualified leads
- Ongoing collaboration with the Sales Strategy & Analytics team, Commercial Operations teams, and Sales Representatives, to ensure alignment of objectives
- Create and integrate leads data in select commercial operations reports to track trends and evaluate program success
- Continuous market research into pertinent industry activity and potential clients
Who you are:
- You’re a creative, persistent and resourceful sales professional who brings a positive go-getter attitude to everything you do.
- A big picture thinker with an ability to implement suitable strategies to ensure success.
- You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
What you bring to the role:
- 4 years of experience in lead development, preferably in the construction industry
- College/University Degree in sales and marketing, or a related business field
- Strong relationship builder
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with a confidence and professionalism when cold calling prospects
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management tool and Microsoft Office Suite
- Account based marketing experience with account fit and buyer-intent monitoring (6Sense, DemandBase, Mintigo or similar) would be advantageous
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.