Implementation and daily operation of our HRIS.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We are on the hunt for a talented and analytical Talent Information System (HRIS) Leader to supervise the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS.
Step one for this role will involve the implementation of a new HRIS, following that project, the successful candidate will ensure that all HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labor regulations. This position provides a senior level of expertise to development of HRIS strategy and roadmap, while leading optimization of HRIS operations and services, including development of policies, practices, processes and standards; oversees all aspects of system maintenance and administration.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Emphasis is on developing the HRIS strategy and roadmap, ensuring alignment with Talent strategies and DIRTT’s current and future business needs.
- Leads optimization of HRIS operations and services. Develops and implements refined policies, best practices, and streamlined processes. Oversees system maintenance and administration and ensures HRIS system and data integrity.
- Partners with payroll and IT teams to ensure HRIS strategy and roadmap align with broader plans for DIRTT’s enterprise systems. Leads HRIS troubleshooting, configurations, enhancements, upgrades, implementations and all related projects in collaboration with IT.
- Oversees privacy and protection of employee information; advises on system security and access; liaises with IT to develop and implement controls; maintains diligent access standards; ensures compliance with security and access protocols.
- Leads assessment of data, statistics, metrics, costing and other reporting requirements, involving collaboration with HR and other business leaders and stakeholders. Oversees delivery of integrated HRIS solutions that fully leverage system functionality to address business needs.
- Establishes customer standards and practices, ensuring a high level of customer response is maintained. Provides a senior level of expertise and advice when addressing the more complex, escalated issues, and coordinates response and solutions between multiple stakeholders.
- Leads and engages in delivery of training of the HRIS.
Who you are:
- Strategic – You easily identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision and are able to build an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Tenacious - You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of clients, colleagues and the organization.
- Curious - You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious - You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Committed to Results – You consistently achieve results, demonstrate high performance, and challenge self and others to deliver results with a proven track record of success in taking a leadership role within an organization to build new programs.
What you bring to the role:
- Completion of a post-secondary program in business systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ HRIS experience at progressive levels of responsibility.
- Solid knowledge of the concepts, practices, standards and capabilities of HRIS.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, with ability to provide clear explanations of policy and procedure, and to resolve escalated issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential information.
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to assess system-based customer requirements, identify the root cause of system problems, and fully leverage HRIS capabilities.
- Solid planning and project management skills, with ability to engage in HRIS strategic planning, and lead system-related projects for HRIS upgrades, enhancements and implementations.
- Advanced proficiency with standard office systems and applications, including expert knowledge of HRIS.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- A passion for communicating effectively and a healthy sense of humor are essential to the role.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.