Operating at the intersection of sales, marketing, brand and consumer expectation, to design and deliver impactful programs and touchpoints that help build preference and selection for DIRTT’s solutions!Apply Now
Manager, Client Experience
Leads the delivery of DIRTT’s client experience (CX) across its network of DXC’s in North America, operating at the intersection of sales, marketing, brand and consumer expectation, to design and deliver impactful programs and touchpoints that help build preference and selection for DIRTT’s solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Sets a clear mission, vision and purpose for CX that supports the organizations commercial and brand goals
- Leads the development of a CX strategy that outlines an approach for delivery, for both in-person and virtual interactions
- Develops and maintains a set of a brand, hospitality and service delivery standards for DIRTT Experience Centers
- Manages and trains a team of Client Experience Coordinators to uphold those standards
- Manages day-to-day commercial operations at all DIRTT Experience Centers, including client activities and events
- Establishes mechanisms for client feedback and satisfaction scores to influence CX evolution
- Collaborates with sales leadership, reps, and DIRTT partners to deliver exceptional hospitality in support of client and customer visits
- Collaborates with cross-functional departments to continuously improve the way our clients experience DIRTT
- Partners with DIRTT Design to establish a programmatic plan to update and refresh environments, to ensure brand, product, solution relevancy
- Partners with marketing to establish an activation plan for each space to keep DIRTT front-of-mind with clients, partners, GC’s, A+D and local communities
- Oversees relationships with all vendors, establishing service agreements, quality standards and expectations
- Provides monthly reporting on all CX activities, mapping where possible into commercial performance, projects, accounts
- Travels to all DIRTT DXCs on a regular basis to ensure our goals, standards and people are supported
- Thrives on going above and beyond expectations to deliver a ‘wow’ experience
- Collaborates and works closely with others – Sales Teams, Partners and others across the organization to ensure clients needs are realized
- Happiness coordinator for all who visit DIRTT spaces (or similar) – this is what the individual in this role lives for and is passionate about
Who you are:
- You thrive in a client experience, coaching and leadership role. You’re keen to help your team spread their passion for DIRTT with our clients.
- You’re an organizational guru, with an incredible attention to detail who thrives in delivering a best in class client experience.
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity with a team of professionals.
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust with clients through active listening and problem solving.
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years related work with client facing experiences…exceeding expectations is your specialty.
- 5+ years leading client experience teams…you have demonstrated people leadership skills and know how to get the best out of a remote team.
- An amazing ability to work under pressure and in a busy team environment.
- Strong event management skills with the ability to establish plans, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines. You are an event planning expert!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style.
- A principled view in valuing characteristics of integrity.
- Communication expertise and the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally and externally.
- Problem-solving aptitude with top-notch conflict resolution skills.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.