Drive the development and management of comprehensive, long-term marketing strategies for our partner.Apply Now
The Partner Marketing Specialist will use their holistic approach to marketing and leverage well-tuned project management skills to drive effective marketing strategies for DIRTT Partners. You’re eager to build relationships and engage with stakeholders. You’ve also got the confidence to ask tough questions and provide sound advice. You can be a true DIRTT ambassador while empowering our construction partners to leverage and amplify the DIRTT brand.
What you’ll do
- Drive the development and management of comprehensive, long-term marketing strategies for our partners.
- Learn and understand the unique marketing needs of each partner and apply your marketing lens to develop creative and measurable solutions adapted to their local market.
- Work in partnership with DIRTT’s in-house marketing team, subject-matter experts, sales, construction partners, agencies and alliances to support partner marketing initiatives through hands-on activities including:
- Implement marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives for our partners across earned, owned, and paid channels including digital content, social media, email, search marketing, advertisements, sales collateral, media relations, events and tradeshows.
- Align and customize DIRTT marketing campaigns to fit regional needs so partners can localize and deploy.
- Write and develop marketing materials that contain engaging content that aligns with the company's brand and mission.
- Work to enhance and preserve the DIRTT brand through events and tradeshows.
- Attend quarterly business reviews and present DIRTT’s partner marketing strategy to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Monitor and track partner marketing activities to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen and grow DIRTT’s partner network.
Who you are:
You’re purpose-driven and collaborative with the unique ability to understand what others need – often before they do. You’re a strong communicator who prioritizes listening.
- You live and breathe marketing.
- You’re a client-side genius with an agency heart.
- An active connector who is constantly expanding your network through community involvement and other opportunities to build rapport with new contacts.
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years’ experience developing and delivering comprehensive marketing strategies for varied clients or companies.
- Account management experience at a leading marketing agency or previous partner channel marketing considered an asset.
- Exceptional language skills to communicate clearly and write effective copy.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing practices, tools, and evaluation.
- A data-based approach to evaluating marketing success.
- Experience creating and leading sales enablement tools and support functions.
- Strong project management and communication skills to keep initiatives for each partner on track.
- A drive to exceed expectations and deliver results.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.