Manage the flow of our Calgary HQ.Apply Now
Are you the super hero to all super heroes out there? Is your cape bigger than all the rest? DIRTT is seeking a reliable and professional Office Coordinator who is willing to get their hands DIRTTy and manage the flow of our Calgary HQ.
Reporting to the Client Relations Leader, you will act as the face of DIRTT to ensure our clients, partners and guests receive a professional and friendly experience. You’ll also work directly with a number of our internal teams to enhance office processes and systems to ensure employees can perform at their highest ability (showcase our super powers).
Does this sound like you? Read on and join DIRTT!
Your key responsibilities:
- Coordinate all front reception activities including calls, reservations and guest services.
- Manage DIRTT’s telephone system, directing calls and answering general inquiries
- Assist and schedule calendar entries in Outlook for in town and out of town tours as needed
- Support Client tour facilitation as needed
- Provide administrative assistance and upkeep to the Calgary DIRTT Experience Centre
- Ensure the office is operating efficiently including maintenance of office equipment and arranging for related services
- Duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, sorting and distributing mail
- Order, track and coordinate local office and facility supplies and expenses
- Meeting room bookings through Outlook and ensure meeting room requests are answered in the shared inbox
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Super Hero to the Super Heroes
- Assist with corporate mail outs via FedEx, courier, Canada Post, as needed
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and stamp / send out outgoing mail
- Support the Client Relations team with setting and clearing client tables, stocking the swag drawers and client fridges, printing client name tags, setting up and taking down factory tour headsets, setting up client swag for their departure, and other tasks as assigned
- Act as a backup for the Client Relations team when they are required to be offsite
- Assist the Finance team with data-entry of invoices and incoming and outgoing cheques
- Assist the Custom Finishes team with the packing and shipping of samples as needed
- Support the drivers with client pickups and drop offs, vehicle drop offs and pickups, shuttles, and other requests as needed
Who you are:
- Customer Service – you embody all that is white glove treatment
- Anticipate – your super power is ability to predict the future and respond before it happens
- Adaptable – you have unparalleled flexibility
- Cool as a Cucumber - Keen Emotional Intelligence and Steadfast Composure
- Systematic - Stellar Organizer & Follow-Through
What you bring to the role:
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in an office administrative/receptionist role
- A post-secondary education in office management or a business discipline is an asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite with particular attention to Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Showcase initiative on new tasks and challenges
- Excited to be part of a team and has a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to be hands on and get DIRTTy to keep the environment spotless
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.