Provide support and training to DIRTT’s world class partner network.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we’re looking for someone special to join us as a Partner Onboarding Specialist in Calgary! Reporting to the Vice President of Partner Success, this role will work alongside our Partner Engagement, Onboarding and Development Teams to provide support and training to DIRTT’s world class partner network ensuring both new and existing partners are set up for a lifetime of success.
What you'll do:
- Engage the partner network through continuous networking and quality relationship development throughout the partner onboarding lifecycle
- Think outside the box while continuously developing and implementing partner onboarding programs and sales enablement content
- Through ongoing coaching initiatives, support new and existing partners on DIRTT’s value proposition and go to market approach
- Support partners in tailoring the DIRTT message to various segments of the local market
- Put your exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills to use while hosting partners for various training and coaching sessions at our DIRTT Experience Centers
- Collaborate with DIRTT functional teams to develop the skills and knowledge of your partners, empowering them to exceed targets
- Work with the partner development team to deploy and implement appropriate tactics and processes that will drive partner performance
- Work with the Sales Team, Strategic Marketing Team, and the Commercial Operations Team to set and track partner revenue and execution goals ensuring onboarding initiatives provide a positive return on investment
- Use new tech and software systems to input, track and analyze data in order to present findings on current and future onboarding performance goals
Who you are:
- You thrive in a strategic influencing role. You’re keen to collaborate and optimize the results of others
- You have a strong bias for action, highly motivated and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- You’re a team-player ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust among our partners
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with both partners and team members
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years of partner, client or sales related experience; preferably in an onboarding, development or training role
- A proven understanding of construction and interior design
- A deep knowledge of the sales process and its foundations in both B2B and B2C experiences
- Exceptional presentation, project management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style. We want the best in the business!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.