We’re looking for a detail-oriented organization junkie to join our Finishes and Freight Pricing Team in Calgary.Apply Now
Pricing Coordinator – Freight and Finishes
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented organization junkie to join our Finishes and Freight Pricing Team in Calgary. The successful candidate will ensure accurate freight pricing, quotes and verification for DIRTT Projects.
What you’ll do:
- Quote freight rates with FedEx for DIRTT facilities in Calgary, Savannah and Phoenix.
- Provide verification for freight rates.
- Quickly and accurately generate quotes to meet DIRTT’s deadlines, ensuring a turnaround time of 24 hours or less.
- Compile, collect, and maintain team documentation.
- Expand your knowledge of pricing into finishes (both custom and standardized) and other aspects of DIRTT’s special projects.
- Assist the finishes team with sample processing and program implementation.
Who you are:
- You have strong task prioritization skills and superb analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- You’re extremely attentive and zero-in on small details that have large impacts.
- You thrive when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you bring to the role:
- A keen memory for where to find rules and regulations in internal documentation.
- Confidence to speak up when something isn’t hitting.
- Excellent note taking skills, and a highly organized work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, understanding when to follow up and when to prioritize.
- Will work as an individual on project but collaborate as part of a team for solutions to daily events.
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.