Work with stakeholders to help implement, test, and integrate new DIRTT products within the ICE applicationApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
As a Product Integration Specialist, you will work with stakeholders and software developers to implement, test, and integrate new DIRTT products within the ICE application. As the Product Implementation Specialist, you will be the point of contact for information flowing from Product Development, Manufacturing, and our back-end systems to the development teams within ICE. You will work closely with our New Product Introduction and Management of Change processes.
What you’ll do:
- Work in an agile dynamic environment and be involved in all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, research, testing, maintenance of information, and document creation.
- Work with the stakeholders on requirements for successful implementation of products and managing work within a defined priority sequence.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure that the information for the DIRTT product coming from Product Development flows through the ICE software to the Production Team in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain data in our back-end systems as requested to make sure all information is up to date.
- Work with different teams on the continuous improvement process to investigate information issues, offer solutions as needed, provide information to the groups that are working on fixing those issues, and ensure that all teams are kept up to date.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with a background in manufacturing data.
- Experience reading, understanding, and translating bills of materials.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to isolate issues as well as understanding the wholistic nature of issues and how it relates to all DIRTT systems.
- Understanding of software development and experience in Agile development teams is a plus.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment where everybody has a voice and is expected to speak up along with the ability to provide direction and mentorship to other team members.
Nice To Have:
- Autodesk Inventor
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.