Help our partners get their projects ready to order.Apply Now
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist, this is a temporary maternity leave replacement for 6 months with a possibility of full-time employment, to help us deliver out-of-this-world customer service to our partners using DIRTT pre-configured modular construction solutions in conjunction with our amazing ICE® software.
Are you up to the task of using that big brilliant brain of yours to help our partners get their projects ready to order? If yes, let’s put that brain to work!
What does this job entail?
- Working with our DIRTT partners to find innovative solutions for their clients
- Responding to e-mail, phone and live chats with requests about DIRTT product
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our ICE software
- Building relationships with our partners and within the company to coordinate solutions across a range of teams
- Develop internal and external technical product documentation from the requests we receive
- Work with our development teams to discuss feature requests, usability issues, and user scenarios
Who are we looking for?
- Background in construction and/or design.
- Education in a trade, engineering, interior design, or drafting would be ideal
- Ability to read plans/drawings
- Must be Tech savvy
- Knowledge of pre-fab modular construction systems an asset
- AutoCAD/Revit experience an asset
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (Zendesk)
- Must have strong customer service skills especially over the phone
- Elite troubleshooter and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to engage remote, interdisciplinary teams
- Available to travel out of town/country on special missions
Who are we?
Ice Edge Business Solutions is a division of DIRTT Environmental Solutions. We are filled with incredible people who are eager, capable, and engaged. We are an organization in an open and interactive work environment and our companies are constantly innovating, and we have A LOT of fun doing it.
Why join us?
Our work culture is like no other, you’ll like the people you work with and your success is our success and you’ll be recognized for it. We want to enable you to do your best work, and that means every full-time employee can look forward to:
- All the caffeine you need to keep you going from the ‘Starbuck’ Café and daily catered lunches in our lounge ‘Ten Forward’ (if you get these references you’re a shoe in!)
- Access to the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Access to our employee gym. You’ll need it as a result of the awesome lunches and stocked snack cupboard.
- Open work environment with video game systems, dart boards, pinball machines and gaming PC’s
- Thursday “lounge nights” where you can grab a drink and socialize with your teammates.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? Pull out your smartphone, webcam or dad’s camcorder, and talk to us! Tell us about an amazing customer support experience you had and what made it memorable. Tell us about an accomplishment in your life that you’re proud of. Mostly tell us about yourself, your experiences, what you like about ICE and DIRTT or just show us a few things you’re passionate about. We’re an exciting company that attracts talented individuals with diverse skillsets. We don’t expect you to be Steven Spielberg, so don’t worry about making the video perfect. On that note, don’t make it a feature length film, 5 minutes should do it.
Once you have the video, load it to YouTube, Vimeo or to your favorite file hosting service (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.), and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Ice Edge Business Solutions and DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.