Bring meaning and purpose to the information behind the numbersApply Now
You bring meaning and purpose to the information behind the data and support decision making for the business. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results while helping others understand the data behind our commercial business.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we are looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join our team in Calgary, AB.
What you’ll do:
- Collect, analyze and interpret quantitative data and create value-add reports to lead business growth
- Participate in strategy sessions aimed at aligning the sales force to execute on market opportunities
- Develop, improve and implement tools, processes and programs that support the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Assist in the development of new tools to support the sales team, including market research, tool ideation, stakeholder requirement gathering, tool testing, etc.
- Assist in gathering and summarizing challenges and opportunities throughout the sales process; suggest sales process improvements as required
Who you are:
- Has advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Has the ability to think logically and solve problems
- Has strong analytical skills, able to process, analyze, and interpret data
- Is extremely organized with a sharp attention to detail
- Is passionate about technology and has the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Takes ownership of work and is confident coordinating initiatives
- Developer of new ideas and creative solutions
- Fast paced, high achieving, self-managed individual contributor
- Has a great work ethic and a strong desire to work and learn in a dynamic environment
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years’ experience performing, interpreting and communicating market analysis within a marketing/sales function
- 3+ years’ experience with Excel advanced functions (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
- Degree in Business, preferably finance, from a renowned University
- Ability to work with senior executive members
- Previous experience with Power BI and other visualization tools would be a significant asset
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.