Responsible for executing DIRTT’s go-to-market strategy in the Healthcare segment.Apply Now
Reporting to the Director of Product & Segment Marketing, the Senior Manager Product & Segment Marketing – Healthcare will be responsible for executing DIRTT’s go-to-market strategy in the Healthcare segment. The roles main objective is to design, collaborate and execute strategic plans through revenue generating and brand building activities, that improve the positioning of our products, solutions and capabilities, achieving preference and selection for DIRTT in the Healthcare market. The role will also anticipate, identify and synthesize customer needs, market trends and insights, to shape product design and development requirements to ensure product line growth. This will require working closely with their portfolio counterparts to develop associated business and commercialization plans.
This is a 12-18 month contract position.
What You'll Do:
- Creation of storytelling and value proposition for the core Healthcare products portfolio with a focus on lead generation and building the sales pipeline
- Lead research efforts to bring market insight, perspective and the voice of the customer into DIRTT to influence product design, development and portfolio expansion, including through partnerships and alliances
- Lead cross-functional segment teams (where applicable) to ensure the smooth execution of commercial and marketing plans and total business integration
- Develop clear segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies to support DIRTT products and solutions, building targeted value propositions
- Develop a system of sales playbooks, case studies and custom resources to drive ongoing customer conversations, bringing a steady stream of knowledge and ideas forward
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external contacts to ensure collaborative approach to all initiatives and activities
- Utilize market research and competitive analysis to better understand behaviors and pain points for all buyers and influencers in the decision-making process
- Collaborate with strategic marketing to create demand for DIRTT’s solutions through brand awareness and engagement campaigns, utilizing a range of tactics including social, digital, PR, experiential
- Ensure that the value of DIRTT’s solutions is well-understood by the DIRTT sales force and our partners to facilitate high awareness, engagement and market traction
- Ensure that the sales teams are enabled and have access to the necessary tools and resources required to drive the strategy, support the sales process and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative updates to leadership, including weekly and monthly reporting
- Attend client meetings periodically and provide focused support to sales on critical opportunities
Who You Are:
- An experienced product marketing professional who’s led go-to-market strategies at a product and portfolio level, in industrial or capital goods industries. A background in software and technology would be advantageous.
- A collaborator who can work across all business disciplines to define clear goals and execute them through a clear vision, with tangible and incremental actions
- A self-starter that mobilizes themselves effectively, and can build followership and currency
- A fixer that helps to reduce complexity and organizational friction, and makes the people and teams they interface with more effective
What You Bring To The Role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a relevant academic discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management, including prior experience within the Healthcare sector.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing go-to-market strategies to target channel partners and position complex
- Solid understanding of the sales organization, knowing what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen
- A demonstrated ability to collect, synthesize and translate customer insight and feedback into clear and actionable recommendations, using a variety of market research and analysis techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute at both strategic and operational
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented with an ability to deliver results and take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.