Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners to find innovative solutionsApply Now
At DIRTT clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and continues to be our passion. Providing ongoing product support and meeting the needs of our clients and partners is critical to our success.
The Solutions Support Team is actively seeking a detailed oriented problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced and client obsessed environment. Be a part of a team that is passionate about making a difference every day by providing high quality service and acting as a trusted advisor to our clients and partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners to find innovative solutions, provide product support on new project orders, existing on-site installations and generate accurate pricing for bids.
- Respond to inquiries about DIRTT solutions via e-mail and phone.
- Use ICE (proprietary 3D modelling software) & AutoCAD software as visual and communication tools.
- Develop internal product documentation along with technical & training guides, related to DIRTT products and solutions.
- 1-3 years’ experience in interior design and/or architectural technologies/drafting.
- Strong client experience and support background desired, tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our partners.
- Self motivated team player with strong organizational skills and immense attention to detail.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems desired.
- Excellent & clear written and verbal communication.
- Thrives under tight deadlines (both individual and customer driven).
Please note this role will close on Thursday, December 2, 2020.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.