It’s more than just being a Sous Chef, it’s an experience.Apply Now
Looking for a Sous Chef to be a part of our team!Seeking an innovative person to take on a non-traditional unique culture with an unconventional approach. A place where you take pride in everything that goes out of your kitchen. You have strict standards, and you expect the same level of care and consideration from all. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Daily food purchasing, inventory and prep production
- Prep work and maintenance of quality standards
- Communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house staff
- Schedule, mentor and manager line cooks, prep cooks and dish staff
- Capable of adapting his/her leadership style to a variety of situations and scenarios.
- 2+ years of Management experience
- Flexible schedule including weekends and early mornings
- Ability to be adaptable and abide by policies and values of company
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong passion and dedication to food, beverage, and hospitality
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.