Work with our Kitchen Team to provide exceptional quality mealsApply Now
Embrace that go-getter spirit. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our ranks in Calgary!
As the Sous Chef, you will work with our kitchen team to provide exceptional quality meals and outstanding service! This position will allow the successful candidate to essentially run a satellite industrial kitchen at one of our Calgary locations.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Menu collaboration
- Food preparation, presentation, and delivery
- Maintain standards for kitchen and cafeteria cleanliness
- High standard of sanitation and quality control practices.
- Ordering supplies, receiving deliveries and special events
- Assist with dishwashing and maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Two (2) years progressive experience as a Sous Chef with the ability to effectively manage, direct, and lead team members
- Strong passion and dedication to food, beverage, and hospitality
- Demonstrates safe food handling practices
- Flexible schedule including weekends and early mornings
- Experience working in a fast-paced kitchen or educational equivalent
- Positive attitude!
- Dependable and excellent communication skills!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.