Implement key programs that drive preference, selection, and growth of DIRTTApply Now
DIRTT is a global leader in industrialized construction. We are seeking a highly collaborative, organized, and engaging, marketer to join the Strategic Marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand and Strategic Marketing, you’ll work to implement key programs and initiatives that impact the preference, selection, and growth of DIRTT. You’ll market to multiple stakeholders across the construction and design industry, while ensuring our construction partners are inspired and supported to market and sell DIRTT regionally.
Where you’ll contribute:
- Help implement key elements of DIRTT’s brand platform in collaboration with creative, digital, and communications teams
- Co-create brand storytelling content to drive loyalty and understanding of DIRTT’s value
- Apply DIRTT’s brand direction across physical, digital, and experiential touchpoints
- Engage cross-functional teams to implement campaign plans at brand and product levels
- Identify and implement new opportunities to engage with key market segments, including design, construction, and real estate communities
- Engage channel partners to amplify DIRTT through planful campaign initiatives, targeted tools, and experiences
- Work with partner channel teams to drive understanding of DIRTT’s brand story and how to translate it to the nuances of local construction markets across North America
- Evolve strategic programs to support partner channel growth and development
- Drive stakeholder engagement for marketing projects to ensure appropriate scope, scale, and impact
- Deliver a monthly cadence of insights-driven content to multiple audience groups
- Align efforts and find synergies across the strategic marketing team for greater impact
What you bring:
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience, preferably in the construction or design industries
- Experience with multi-channel marketing programs, engaging multiple audience groups
- Experience leading complex projects with engagement across multiple teams
- Demonstrated experience with brand storytelling through written content
- Exceptionally strong writing skills (professional copywriting experience preferred)
- Experience planning and executing campaigns in collaborations with creative and digital teams
- A self-starter attitude and willingness to problem solve
- Success marketing to and through partner channels (preferred)
- A proven ability to translate complex, multi-faceted concepts into simple, scalable strategies
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives we are collecting voluntary data during the application process to better understand who is interested in joining our team and ensuring we are considering a diverse group of people for our open roles. Please click the link below or copy and paste in your browser to participate.
The safety, mental health and wellness of all DIRTT employees is essential to our shared success. So please be aware that future opportunities may require proof of vaccination.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.