We need a creative and talented people professionalApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person. We are looking for an unorthodox entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker, to join us on the Talent Team in Calgary
We need a creative and talented people professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career. An individual who knows HR is a term from the 80’s and most of what happens in old school HR is just naturally wrong. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
Are you an energetic, team oriented professional who enjoys working at a fast… seriously fast... pace!? You like having someone else make your lunch (because our dining room is amazing)?
We’re looking for a Talent Business Partner with exceptional employee relations skills to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to become a truly comprehensive support superhero and have your hands in everything.
Is that you? Only one way to find out. Apply to become a DIRTTbag!
The successful candidate has:
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A positive outlook and attention to detail is critical.
- Better organizational skills than me (this one’s important) …. really important.
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear.
- A strong work ethic and no problem with putting in the time it takes grow a business.
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have some semblance of common sense. I know right? That’s so hard to find.
- 7+ years of progressive HR advisory or business partner experience in a FAST-GROWING company.
- Experience with employee relations, including conducting and documenting interviews.
- Experience leading projects and initiatives, including workforce planning, talent management and change management.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office Suite skills and experience working and managing data within an HRIS system. Knowledge of UltiPro will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to consolidate HR data from multiple systems to produce accurate corporate reports.
- An understanding of employment legislation and payroll.
To apply email, us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description/story of your favorite “HR” story, personal hobby etc. Make us a quick video resume or website. We’d like to see your creative side.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.