Work as a member of the Product Development team producing cross-functional communication documentsApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, who’s extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work as a member of the Product Development team producing cross-functional communication documents for internal and external audiences.
- Display proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization and syntax.
- Be able to perform extensive rewriting and create content from collaboration with a team of technologists, engineers and industrial designers.
- Well versed in design, architectural, construction and mechanical engineering terms.
- Understand copyrights and trademarks and the departments role in protecting the company from misuse or infringement.
- Assure the quality of each deliverable by following an appropriate quality control process.
- Be able to translate the designer's message into a clear, well-designed deliverable.
- Understand how to communicate in a variety of methods and media.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software including InDesign and Acrobat, including formatting documents using styles, templates and layout control.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience or education in manufacturing and construction specification documentation.
- Ability to produce succinct or lengthy documents with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with competing priorities; excellent time management.
- Strong interviewing and listening skills and the confidence to approach and extract information from designers.
- Shows initiative and can get along with all types of personalities.
- Good eye for clean layouts and interested in all types of design.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and creative thinking skills required.
- Have a passion for learning, audience satisfaction and project success.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and 3D rendering software.
- An eye for photography plus video and editing experience.
- Web content editing experience.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.