Ability to multi-task warehouse functions while adhering to safety protocolsApply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
DIRTT is looking to fill a Warehouse Associate position in Calgary. The successful candidates must be able to work 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotations. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Follow standard operating procedures, safe operating practices, 5S, standard work and other lean manufacturing principles,
- Ability to operate forklift, reach truck, pallet jack, scissor lift and other warehouse equipment (with valid licensing),
- Stocking items within the warehouse in an orderly and accessible fashion,
- Accurately pick and pack orders for shipment,
- Complete task as requested by the Distribution Supervisor such as maintaining inventory and stock,
- Keep warehouse clean and organized on a daily basis,
- Able to multi-task warehouse functions and work under pressure,
- Focus on task at hand,
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately,
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures,
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 45-50lbs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3 years’ previous experience within a warehouse and inventory experience are an asset, though we will train the right person,
- Valid and current equipment operations ticket an asset,
- Team player with organizational skills,
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
Material Handlers/Pickers are classified as safety sensitive positions: pre-employment drug & background screening will be required as a pre-requisite for this role.
Please note this posting will close on Monday May 17, 2021
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.