Build out our partner network to support our aggressive growth objectives.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We need a Channel Development Manager - Construction Partners to help DIRTT as we look to continue to build out our partner network to support our aggressive growth objectives.
Reporting to the Director, Partner Success, the Channel Development Manager will be an important member of DIRTT’s partner team providing leadership and oversight for the partner success function as it relates to recruiting new DIRTT partners. This critical role will develop the blueprint for DIRTT’s Partner recruitment and execute on partner recruiting activities.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, your role will be to build and execute the strategy to recruit world-class partners who will sell, install and support DIRTT solutions by combining excellence in both the operational day-to-day execution as well as the longer-term strategic planning. This role will have a focus on recruiting partners from the construction industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engage potential / prospective DIRTT partners through quality relationships.
- Support DIRTT’s aggressive growth targets through consistent, thoughtful partner recruitment strategies (research, custom outreach, events, relationship building, campaigns, etc.).
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective partners to consistently meet and exceed new partner recruitment metrics.
- Be responsible for recruiting new DIRTT partners by focusing on sourcing, acquisition, activation, and a seamless handoff to our Partner Onboarding team once activated.
- Become an expert at presenting the DIRTT story in a clear and compelling way in order to attract new partners.
- Collaborate with various DIRTT functional teams to develop the skills and knowledge needed from our partners.
- Support prospective partners with development of their DIRTT business plan.
- Work cross functionally with our sales and solutions support team to ensure a seamless experience for our prospective new partners and their clients.
- Collaborate with the partner (success) team to deploy appropriate tactics and processes that drive performance.
- Engage in strategic planning, business case proposals, budgeting, and resource allocation across various partner teams.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Confident, results-driven, and communicative with the ability to constructively give and receive feedback at all levels.
- A high-capacity contributor with an ability to build an agile structure that supports growth.
- Is transparent and unafraid of giving the team a reality check.
- An innovative thinker who dares to challenge and drive improvement and change.
- A role model of the DIRTT values.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years of construction sales, pre construction or partner related experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster high trust relationships.
- Experience in the construction industry working with General Contractors and ability to speak their language.
- Proven record of researching and identifying top performing organizations, then evaluating and engaging them as potential partners for DIRTT.
- Experience within a sales or partner team that meets or exceeds their goals consistently.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building programs and processes from the ground up.
- “Closer” mindset with the drive to be relentless in acquiring the right new DIRTT partners.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort working with CRM software to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A deep knowledge of the sales process and its foundations in B2B.
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style. We want the best in the business!
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.