Our team is responsible for the success of nearly 100 distribution Partners across North America.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an unconventional company. We don’t have offices, or titles. People are known affectionately as DIRTTbags, representing our unique and fun culture. We collaborate in an open, buzzing environment. Dog Fridays and team events keep things lively. We’re not saying it’s all fun and games, but there’s a lot of fun and some games.
Do you have a strong go-getter attitude? Are you extremely detail oriented? Are you driven, energetic, and professional? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, DIRTT might be the fit for you!
We are looking to add members to DIRTT’s Partner Engagement team, working out of our North Carolina office. Our team is responsible for the success of nearly 100 distribution Partners across North America, which collectively generate ~$350M in annual revenue. It’s a unique opportunity to work with a myriad of multidisciplinary internal groups, while playing a vital role in DIRTT’s international business growth strategy. This position will appeal to those looking to develop knowledge of data management, Partner and client relations, sales and delivery channel development.
- Ongoing coaching and support on DIRTT’s value proposition and project management and execution
- Support Partners in tailoring the DIRTT message to various segments of the local market
- Work with the Sales Team, the Marketing Analytics team, and the Commercial Operations team to set and track Partner revenue and execution goals
- Assist with the preparation and execution of annual Partner contracts, forecasts and performance reports
- Support the recruitment and development of both Partner accounts and Partner teams (sales, design, project management)
- Onboard new Partner accounts and Partner team members
- Coordinate Partner subject-matter training with the Sales Team and the Constructability team
- Conduct annual strategic planning sessions with the Partner; identify and track progress against key milestones
- Develop and maintain relationships with DIRTT sales representatives and sales partners throughout North America
- Conduct conflict resolution between Partners, and between Partners and Reps
- Support the Partner in refining their approach to project budgeting and comparing DIRTT to conventional construction
- Thorough understanding of DIRTT’s video game inspired, proprietary design software platform, ICE®, to work with Partners on bringing projects to life
- Liaise with DIRTT’s marketing and communications team to develop Partner branding and marketing materials
- Expand your network with community involvement and build rapport with new contacts
- Familiarize yourself with DIRTT’s sales tools and technologies
- Work to enhance and preserve the DIRTT brand through special events
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Commerce (or related) and a minimum of five years of full-time professional experience, preferably in construction
- Strong analytical skills, able to process, analyze, and interpret data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver concise and powerful presentations
- Creative, resourceful and able to problem solve on the spot
- Values collaboration while confident operating autonomously when needed
- Experience leading teams and providing ongoing coaching and support
- Experience working with dealership models preferred but not required
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn while continually adapting to changing conditions
- Advanced MS Office skills and the aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics (preferred)
- Extremely organized with an overactive attention to detail
- Highly adaptable, driven and self-motivated
- Great work ethic and a strong desire to work and learn in a dynamic environment
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.