Client Experience is a big part of our history and is our passion.Apply Now
At DIRTT, clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and is our passion. The Client Experience Team is actively seeking an energetic team player who brings the flair for hospitality. This position is in Chicago, IL.
Reporting to the Director of Client Experience, the Client Experience Coordinator is the point-of-contact for the experience center, including event planning, client activities and office operations.
This individual has organized and facilitated multiple events throughout their career. They have a proven track record in cultivating professional relationships with clients and fostering a positive and client-centric culture. We are looking for an outgoing, charismatic, articulate and detailed oriented person – who lives to exceed (and anticipate) needs/expectations. They will create consistent, upscale and memorable experiences for clients (internal and external).
What You'll Do:
- Provide the highest quality client experience to guests visiting the experience center
- Responsible for the logistical management and operational execution of client events and programs
- Maintains a physical and virtual presence at reception Mon-Fri to greet external visitors this includes maintaining a clean, functional, beautiful environment in the collaborative space
- Owns “technology” in showroom and key collaborative spaces.
- Answer and accurately direct client requests while reinforcing brand & solution positioning
- Become well versed in the entirety of DIRTT solutions and value proposition, with a passion for keeping up to date on the latest client solutions and case studies
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to implement continuous improvements for client experience
- Assist local Executive team, as needed
What You Bring to DIRTT:
- 5+ years of experience blended with customer experience, hospitality, event management and/or showroom management
- Skilled in developing relationships, assessing client needs and providing unparalleled client service
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a proven self-starter
- Tech Savvy, with a strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- A professional attitude with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Well-developed organization, follow-through, and time-management skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.