Ensures sales teams have the guidance, support and reinforcement they need to change the face of construction in your region.Apply Now
DIRTT IS HIRING!
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We need a Regional Director of Sales to oversee our Central region; Chicago and the Midwestern United States; leading our exceptional team of go-getters and support them to do their very best work..
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, it’s time we level up our sales efforts. That means building the capacity for our client-facing DIRTT ambassadors to expand their success. This role ensures sales teams have the guidance, support and reinforcement they need to change the face of construction in your region.
- Collaborate with DIRTT’s VP, Sales on account-level selling and growth strategies
- Lead your sales team to execute DIRTT’s sales strategy
- Drive DIRTT’s market growth and penetration
- Work with your team to implement account growth plans
- Deploy appropriate tactics and processes that drive sales metrics and performance for your region
- Leverage your experience to help your team close projects
- Facilitate innovative solutions for our clients
- Build accountability with your team to ensure accurate forecasting and sales information
- Be the primary source for daily guidance and direction for your sales team
- Develop the skills and knowledge of your sales team, empowering them to exceed sales performance targets
Who you are:
- You thrive in a coaching and leadership role. You’re keen to share your sales knowledge to help your team spread their passion for DIRTT
- You’re adept at working through complex challenges
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust among our sales and Partner teams
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.