Creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Sales Representative (DIRTT Rep) position.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. It's not always going to be easy. That's why we’re focused on performance, favoring talent over seniority, degrees and titles.
You have a strong go-getter attitude. You’re extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You’re a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic.
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. We don’t have offices or titles, and our employees are known affectionately as DIRTTbags. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
The Successful Candidate
Creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Sales Representative (DIRTT Rep) position. As the successful candidate, you’re resourceful, professional along with a strong and positive go-getter attitude. You always see the big picture and implement suitable strategies to ensure success. You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
- You have a demonstrable track record of success in the commercial interior construction industry, are conversant with architectural drawings, details and specifications with a strong understanding of the construction process, real estate market and job site conditions. Your solid understanding of the construction industry, job site conditions and building processes allow you to relate to general contractors and project managers. In essence, you speak their language.
- Your sharp business acumen is evident throughout your daily interactions, whether in a formal business meeting with potential partners or on site with builders.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport with Partners and clients from facilities managers to the C-Suite.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- You are able to create and maintain relationships with our end-users, identifying with clients’ priorities and goals.
- You have extraordinary listening skills with attention to detail, and follow-through to ensure complete client satisfaction to the final installation of their project.
- You are a strong team player, collaborating effectively and able to trouble-shoot to the successful completion of a project.
You are a wealth of information on all things DIRTT. Clients and project stakeholders see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes and software. As a key member of DIRTT’s sales team, your main focus is to attract and retain new and existing business relationships with partners, clients, sales reps and other stakeholders. You are also directly responsible for the success of your local DIRTT sales partners and accordingly, must also function as their local mentor and wingman.
- Be the first point of contact for all things DIRTT, supporting everyone on your local DIRTT partner’s team throughout the sales process, while also functioning as the face of DIRTT within their organization as a whole.
- Work with the local DIRTT Partner, integrating with their team and harnessing each other’s talents to grow the overall DIRTT business in the market, and building productive relationships.
- Work with DIRTT resources (Product Development, Project Management, the Power and Network teams, and Info, etc.) to provide answers and troubleshoot issues in the field.
- Prioritize opportunities and execute on DIRTT’s go-to-market plans to identify and qualify leads to ensure the best use of time by our partners and DIRTT.
- Coordinate DIRTT training for all members of Partner team; arrange vertical market specialists and technician visits.
- Meet personal and Partner team sales targets.
- Your primary motivation is to satisfy our clients first and foremost to ensure an excellent experience to them. Learn and appreciate the needs of clients, from the C-suite to facilities and IT teams, forming relationships and building trust.
- Create plans for new sales channels and opportunities.
- Introduce new offerings to existing markets and clients in creative ways that highlight the value proposition.
- Identify and assess the value of business opportunities (clients and partnerships) and create strategies to drive long-term growth.
- Address deficiencies in the field – warranty issues, Partner deficiencies. Work with Corporate to address factory issues/warranties; meet with clients to retain relationship.
- Maintain client relationships and support client needs post-installation.
- Create visibility and expand your network with community involvement, industry associations (BOMA/IFMA/etc.), leads groups and networking events. Create events to attract end users and construction industry influencers; create and nurture those relationships.
- Create and give presentations for all vertical market groups and A&D and GC’s.
- Engage in open dialogue with construction industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
As a DIRTTBag:
- Have a thorough understanding of DIRTT’s proprietary software platform, ICE, DIRTT offerings, and processes to work with clients on bringing projects to life.
- Stay well-informed on the happenings of DIRTT, our sales tools and technologies by attending meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Accurately forecast sales, develop sales strategies, and report and provide feedback to management.
- Share sales strategies with other reps and participate in team-building exercises and sharing of information.
- Work with other Reps on intermarket sales insuring a successful project and client experience.
- Provide feedback on Partner operational effectiveness in the market.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
Our package offer includes a base salary, excellent benefits and commission.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.