Integral in the growth and development of DIRTT’s biggest strategic opportunities.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet and join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Accounts, this role is integral in the growth and development of DIRTT’s biggest strategic opportunities. You’re extremely detail oriented, have grit, tenacity and are not afraid to get things done. You’re a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. Sound like you? Read on and join DIRTT!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You are a wealth of information on all things DIRTT and project stakeholders see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes and software. As a key member of DIRTT’s Strategic Accounts team, your focus will be to drive revenue and growth with our existing strategic accounts, as well as acquiring new strategic account clients with leads provided by the Commercial Strategy team and ones you have sourced personally.
- Establish and expand productive, professional collaborative relationships with key personnel at strategically important customers within your book of business.
- Collaborate in a strategic account planning process that develops and achieves mutually beneficial performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for DIRTT, the Strategic Account Representatives and the clients.
- Communicate with personnel at multiple levels of the organization and lead complex sales with decision makers and influencers in a highly consultative manner.
- Maximize every opportunity to build on new and existing business, finding every possible chance to create and integrate DIRTT’s products and designs while streamlining the process for the client so they can focus on growing their own business.
- Lead decision makers and key influencers through the DIRTT construction process so they see how DIRTT’s solutions will help their business flourish and solve the challenges with which they are faced.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Director of Strategic Accounts and Strategic Accounts Team through all steps of the Strategic Accounts process: acquisition, negotiation, creation of programming and standards, contracts and execution of projects
- Provide oversight, direction and support to certified Strategic Account Partners in the execution of projects.
- Continually seek opportunities; proactively and aggressively closing new strategic account clients and growing the scope and size of clients in your book of business.
- Travel may be required up to 50% of the time.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A business development or sales professional able to speak the lingo needed to attract, retain and grow sales revenue.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport with partners and clients from general contractors and site managers all the way to the C-Suite.
- Creative, persistent and resourceful; bringing a positive go-getter attitude to everything you do.
- Thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
- Your outgoing personality and desire to make deeper connections with your clients means you know what your clients need before they do and will act on it.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 8+ years of experience in large account sales, business development or strategic account management.
- Excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- Solid team player, collaborating effectively and able to trouble-shoot to the successful completion of a project.
- Proven track record of managing significant accounts and actively maintaining these multi-territory accounts.
- Ability to partner with strategic account stakeholders to ensure a world-class experience through all phases of the construction project lifecycle: programming, design, construction, and facilities operation.
- Motivated and will create and follow through on strategic thinking.
- A strong network of connections with growing businesses would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be an asset.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.