Assemble, organize and analyze large data sets and identify key trends and business driversApply Now
Do you have what it takes to help a company take things to the next level through analysis of trends and data? We are looking for a Commercial Planning, Reporting & Analytics Specialist to join us in our Commercial team and help with revenue forecasting and data analytics. In this role, you’ll partner with teams across the organization to capture information that will help move the business forward in a strategic and informed manner.
As the ideal Commercial Planning, Reporting & Analytics Specialist you will have roughly 5-7 years of directly related experience demonstrating expert level knowledge leveraging technology to assemble, organize and analyze large set data sets and identify key trends and business drivers. You will have demonstrated ability to present data in a clear concise manner using graphs, charts and tables to highlight key trends. You will be a process-oriented leader that supports and drives our sales planning process. You will have experience working within a data warehouse, Power BI and a demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders to extract key business drivers and build a standard set of reports that are relevant to support our sales & finance team. You will provide reports and trends analysis and be responsible for developing scenario modeling for both short and long-term revenue management strategies.
Who You Are:
- A Business, Economics or Finance Degree graduate with 5-7 years of experience analyzing data, building reporting and forecasting revenue
- A solution-based, result-driven individual
- A well-versed data analyst/data scientist that enjoys evaluating metrics and trends
- A strong financial and data analyst with advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Well organized strategic thinker with the ability to stay focused and adapt to change
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a multiple data sets from the data warehouse, CRM and Power BI
- Build complex forecasting models
- Run strategic analysis to inform business decisions
- Utilize relevant metrics, reporting and other data sources to provide informed recommendations to our sales and finance teams
- Actively participate in cross functional work groups to provide reporting and analytics
- Prepare scenario planning deliverables based on the evolving corporate strategy
- Take complex data and present it in a way that is easy to understand and tells a story
- Leverage the latest technology to present data trends via graphs, charts and tables – experience with technology like Tableau and / or Qlik Sense is a plus
- Prepare reporting and analysis for budget/forecast/long-term plan presentations
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.