You are someone who has a track record of being a top sales performer in your territory, leveraging your vast network.Apply Now
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
The Successful Candidate:
Construction knowledge, solutions and value selling mastery paired with creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Construction Sales Manager position. As the successful candidate, your sales and construction capabilities will be critical in allowing you to become a strategic partner in expanding DIRTT 's presence and maximizing sales within the market.
What you’ll do:
As a key member of DIRTT’s sales team, your focus is to attract and retain new and existing business relationships. Clients, partners and project stakeholders see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes, and software. You are someone who has a track record of being a top sales performer in your territory, leveraging your vast network.
- Maximize every opportunity to build on new and existing business, finding every possible chance to create and integrate DIRTT’s products and designs while streamlining the process for the client so they can focus on growing their own business.
- Lead decision makers and key influencers through the DIRTT construction process so they see how DIRTT’s solutions will help their business flourish and solve the challenges with which they are faced.
- Create visibility and expand your network with community involvement, industry associations (BOMA/IFMA/etc.), leads groups and networking events. Create events to attract end users and construction industry influencers.
- Create and give presentations for all vertical market groups and the Architecture & Design & General Contractor communities.
- Continually seek opportunities; proactively closing new clients and growing the scope and size of clients in your territory.
- Engage in open dialogue with construction industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
What you bring:
- Three to Five years Construction Sales or Construction Management experience required
- A demonstrable track record of Sales success in the construction industry.
- A degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Construction Management Technology, Architecture, or Interior Design or related field is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to be conversant with architectural and construction drawings, details, and specifications.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in this territory and have built a vast network of relevant contacts. This may include End Users, General Contractors, Architecture & Design community, Commercial Reality, Brokers, Tenant Representatives, and other stakeholders in the construction process.
- You have a creative mind that can envision conceptual design of interior spaces and be able to persuade and implement collaboratively with the client.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage with Partners and clients from facilities managers to the C-Suite.
- You have experience leveraging leading technology as part of the sales process (such as sales tools, CRM, software systems and our ICE system).
Nice to Have:
Basic skills in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp or related software.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.