Manage all Dallas office related functions.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We need an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Commercial Officer as well as manage our soon to be built DIRTT Client Experience Centre in Dallas.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, you will have a hand in several projects including office management, executive support, and client engagement. Your ability to adapt to changing priorities coupled with a positive engaged attitude will see you thrive in this multifaceted role. Since this is a fast-paced position with a high-growth company, start-up or tech industry experience is strongly preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage all Dallas office-related functions including budgeting, inventory, maintenance, team scheduling, and guest reception
- Greet and direct guests
- Function as the sole EA to DIRTT’s Chief Commercial Officer by way of scheduling travel, managing meeting requests, and gatekeeping
- Engage in client support and service efforts
- Partner with accounting to monitor executive and office expenses
- Oversee office common spaces including scheduling and IT troubleshooting
- Plan company and client events as needed
Who you are:
- You thrive in a support role. You’re keen to optimize the results of others.
- You love to work in a fast paced environment and are incredible at juggling the priorities of many. You are at your best when working under pressure.
- You are adept at working through complex challenges.
- You foster new ideas, bringing them through exploration to full clarity
- You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust among our internal and external clients
- You actively seek opportunities, calculate risk and commit to action
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years of administrative support within a fast-paced, high-growth environment – client facing experience strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an impeccable attention to detail
- Motivated, proactive attitude about growth, improvement, and learning
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style. We want the best in the business!
To apply for this position please visit our website at: www.dirtt.net, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the position title in your subject line.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.