Building and executing on a vision for how we operationalize the business.Apply Now
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We need a passionate, dynamic leader for our commercial operations team to guide our exceptional go-getters and support them to do their very best work.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we need to provide greater support to our already incredible commercial team. In this role you will be leading our commercial operations to support the growth of our business from sales to our partners to our clients. Working closely with our outstanding Finance team, you will be responsible for building and executing on a vision for how we operationalize the business to drive more insights for our channel partners and sales team that will help us streamline and grow.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving all commercial operations tools, including championing the partnership with sales leadership and supporting the use of CRM to enhance planning.
- Lead the selection, design and implementation of the new CRM for DIRTT.
- SME and system owner for CRM system, working closely with all commercial teams to develop processes that enhance CRM effectiveness.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and collaborate with develop new tools / processes that enhance sales effectiveness.
- Lead sales tool and report design for the business, everything from keeping our CRM up to date with our business needs to supporting work on tools that enable partners to understand their profitability.
- Develop new tools and strategies that can help us achieve accelerated growth from existing channel partners, or support better visibility to sales data that help us stay ahead of opportunities and foresee potential risks. (Note that this role is not responsible for actually BUILDING these tools, but is responsible for setting the vision, strategy and approving the design of these tools and reports.)
- Responsible for ensuring commercial operations are aligned, drive best practice, instill process discipline and ensure they can be scaled/implemented as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring clean and transparent data flow between interfacing commercial systems, provisioning systems and business reporting tools.
- Knowledge leader in respect to available data sources and impact on CRM processes & KPI’s.
- Work closely in partnership with the Chief Commercial Officer, providing data-driven guidance on how to improve sales performance across direct and partner sales channels.
- Recommends and implements best practices that lead to improved results.
Who You Are:
- Strategic Thinker & Execution-Driven: Ability to develop strategic plans for the business based on data analysis as well as field and channel insights, while also bringing strong execution capabilities to complex opportunities.
- Excellent Communicator: Ability to organize information into easy to understand formats - presentations that help others visualize data in ways that tell a story and land the key business insights that help us all make decisions.
- Collaborative: Ability to build strong relationships and work closely with members of various teams across the company to achieve our business goals and help others also be successful at achieving their objectives. You’re a natural bridge-builder, able to establish trust with clients through active listening and problem solving.
- Performer: Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability and determination to deliver while also staying highly collaborative and aligned.
- Growth Mindset: Always looking for ways to grow and learn while improving our tools and operations and the way we work. Not afraid to think like an entrepreneur, take a risk, fail and learn from that risk in the next opportunity. Ability to overcome and work around problems to find the best solution for the business.
- Organized and Process-Driven: Structured and organized both in how you think, but also in how you organize your work, structure the tools, processes and rhythms that others in our business will need to adhere to.
- Data-Analysis Skills: Ability to read complex data sets and to draw clear business conclusions from those data points.
- Creative: Ability to look at an old problem in new ways and find ways to solve that problem through new or redesigned tools, processes or systems.
What You Bring To The Role:
- 12+ years of sales and commercial operations experience. Understands and has worked in a sales organization before, knows what drives sellers, how channel business is run and how sales tools and insights can help us strengthen our sales.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a Commercial Operations function for a high growth, fast paced organization.
- Leadership experience in the implementation of a corporate CRM ideally as the project manager during the implementation phase.
- Strong “systems” thinker with the ability to turn insights into actions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn and a results-oriented work style.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.