Technical support for our business partnersApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an unconventional company. We collaborate in an open, buzzing environment, We’re not saying it’s all fun and games, but there’s a lot of fun and some games. Want to join DIRTT? Pull that superhero cape out of your closet and join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, we are looking for a Network Infrastructure Specialist to join our Power Team! This position can be based out of our Chicago or Dallas.
DIRTT has been a leader in the Networks industry in bringing modular, flexible and cutting-edge solutions to the enterprise space for over a decade and we are a proud member of the Association for Passive Optical Lan www.apolanglobal.org. The successful candidate will be tasked with our continued effort to bring this exciting technology and it’s benefits to our clients. They will be the technical support for our business partners throughout the sales process, work closely with our talented design team to capture network requirements and formulate the final pricing deliverables using our proprietary software, ICE.
What you’ll do:
- Be the technical support our business partners require when selling our networks solutions, which include:
- Copper pre-terminated harnesses in the enterprises space
- Single mode fiber to the edge using an Active Ethernet or POL software defined network
- Be point of contact for our customers IT groups/consultants. Source information both internally and externally to gather necessary details
- Identify customers network needs. Transfer information gathered to the design team for best solution implementation and execution
- Provide assistance and support throughout the project life-cycle including installation and troubleshooting support
- Perform network integration support
- Support the development and delivery of network solutions
- Deliver technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion
- Provide trend analysis of current and future demands and troubleshooting
- Develop and deliver concise and logical business-focused technical material
- Present technical, sales and product informational material to IT groups
What you bring to the role:
- Must posses a solid understanding of physical infrastructure layer for telecommunications networking systems
- Must show a demonstrated understanding of specifications
- Must have strong sales presentation capability regarding operation of information transport systems
- Must possess strong leadership, relationship-building, and relationship management skills
- Must have outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills
- Must have a high level of comfort in communicating with every level of an organization from top level executives to field personnel
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and the general public
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Bachelor’s degree, RCDD or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of Integrating telecommunications physical infrastructure and Layer 1 telecommunications products in a major market required
- Minimum 2 years of working with a technical sales team preferred
- Knowledge of fiber and copper structured cabling required
- Strong level of technical expertise, demonstrated by a technical degree and/or several years of proven experience in a highly technical industry
- Experience with account management & development required
- Travel will be a requirement. We have over 100 business partners in North America selling our networks solutions
To apply for this position please visit our website at: www.dirtt.net, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the position title in your subject line.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.