Responsible for the success of nearly 100 distribution Partners across North AmericaApply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
Do you have a strong go-getter attitude? Are you extremely detail oriented? Are you driven, energetic, and professional? If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, DIRTT might be the fit for you!
We are looking to add members to DIRTT’s Partner Development team, working out of our Charlotte office. Our team is responsible for the success of nearly 100 distribution Partners across North America, which collectively generate $250M in annual revenue. It’s a unique opportunity to work with a myriad of multidisciplinary internal groups while playing a vital role in DIRTT’s international business growth strategy. This position is responsible for working in lockstep with Partner principals and their teams in order to build a high performing Partner ecosystem that is fully aligned with DIRTT.
The role is a key link between DIRTT; DIRTT Regional Directors of Sales; DIRTT Sales Teams; and our Partners in building advocacy, and with a focus of sharing best practices in the areas of sales, design, project management and installation - to achieve continuous growth and profitability.
- Conduct quarterly business assessments, and annual strategic planning sessions with the Partner; identify and track progress against key metrics
- Ongoing coaching and support of Partners on DIRTT’s value proposition
- Assist with the preparation and execution of annual Partner contracts, sales targets and performance reports
- Help Partners discover new and innovative ways to grow their DIRTT business
- Assist in onboarding new Partners and Partner team members
- Conduit between Partners and DIRTT’s marketing and communications team to develop Partner branding and marketing materials
- Coordinate the appropriate corporate resources to address specific issues with Partner performance
- Review with Partner principal, team capabilities and analyze market to ensure appropriate coverage (resources) to successfully execute strategic plans
- Ensure DIRTT has the right number of Partners in market to achieve corporate sales targets
- Manage any discord between Partners, and between Partners and Reps
- Develop a thorough understanding of ICE®, DIRTT’s proprietary design software platform
- Understand and communicate competitive landscape
- Develop and maintain relationships with DIRTT sales representatives throughout North America
- Stay up to date with DIRTT’s sales tools and technologies
- Participate in related DIRTT and Partner meetings, forums and planning sessions as required
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Commerce (or related) preferred and a minimum of 5 years of full-time Partner or Channel Management experience, preferably in construction
- Strong analytical skills, must be financially literate and possess strong business acumen
- Demonstrated success in relationships at the leadership level
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver concise and powerful presentations
- Creative, resourceful and able to problem solve on the spot
- Values collaboration while confident operating autonomously when needed
- Experience leading teams and providing ongoing coaching and support
- Experience working with partnership models and finances preferred but not required
- Consulting experience is an asset
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn while continually adapting to changing conditions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and the aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics (preferred)
- Extremely organized with an overactive attention to detail
- Highly adaptable, driven and self-motivated
- Great work ethic and a strong desire to work and learn in a dynamic environment
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.