Development, programming and execution of integrated go-to-market strategies to launch new product innovations, portfolio extensions and emerging business capabilities.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet and join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Responsible for the development, programming and execution of integrated go-to-market strategies to launch new product innovations, portfolio extensions and emerging business capabilities within DIRTT’s key segments across North America.
In this role you’ll work with our Product Development team, to support our product introduction process and associated systems, developing strong business plans that integrate the larger organization around our greatest opportunities for growth, whilst taking the lead in business and market implementation driving excellence in our approach. Reporting to the Director, Product & Segment Marketing this position has a significant opportunity to impact the company and our customers, with plenty of scope for career development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Leads segmentation, targeting and positioning work to achieve customer and business objectives, balancing launch needs with long-term category and portfolio considerations
- Leads the development, recommendation and execution of an optimal marketing mix aligning to the customer journey and sales process
- Supports the development of key messages, sales tools and assets to support the new product introduction
- Leads operationalizing the vision for product marketing excellence using agreed systems, standards and models to guide best practices
- Partners with Portfolio Leads, Marketing Managers and other business partners to integrate knowledge, insight, perspective into their work
- Experience in leading cross functional technical and commercial teams to effectively launch products and solutions
- Partners with our regional sales teams and our partner network to inform product launches to achieve engagement, integration, scale and adoption
- Partners with the communications team to create a robust internal communication strategy for all launches, extensions and deletions
- Project Manages internal teams and external resources to successfully execute go to market plans
- Manage budget allocations for relevant product launches and category marketing initiatives
- Drives consistency and standards across marketing experiences and tools within designated product categories, working within brand guidelines and toolset structures
- Liaises with senior management to drive critical path and decision stage gates, providing ongoing reporting
- Performs additional responsibilities as required
WHAT YOU BRING TO DIRTT:
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing required. Product/category-focused experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent education
- PMP designation an asset
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically; must be financially literate, and possess well-developed business acumen
- Strong understanding of business functions and their roles in bringing products to market
- Solid understanding of the sales organization, knowing what drives sellers and how to properly position a product to strengthen sales
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing priorities
- A proven networker, able to lead, inspire, and drive a range of teams and external partnerships forward
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence at a level appropriate to a range of audiences, resulting in effective working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, solve problems, and work with all levels in the organization and in a cross-functional environment
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure and on a tight deadline
- Implement forward thinking ideas to help support and grow the go-to-market methodology
- Champion innovation through a test-learn-change approach
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 15 percent of the time to achieve business objectives
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.