Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you.Apply Now
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet and join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at DIRTT Environmental Solutions.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Ultimately, you will help your team succeed by growing the reach, value, and esteem of our brand while consistently realizing goals that will help grow our company by continuing our tremendous growth in revenue year over year. The ICE Experience, Sales Support Analyst will support our technical sales teams and provide administration and training of our ICE software platform.
What You'll Do:
- Administer software licenses and renewals in Salesforce
- Track and report adoption and engagement with ICE Software
- Manage partner and other sales inquiries via Zendesk
- Hosts ICEreality during presentations at DIRTT’s Experience Center (DXC). This includes being well-versed in the related technologies used during events.
- Onboard new employees, DIRTT partners, and ICE software clients to the ICE software platform
- Ensure that the sales teams are enabled and have access to the necessary tools and resources required to drive the strategy, support the sales process and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Attend client meetings periodically and provide focused support to sales on critical opportunities
- Contribute to internal team growth through taking customer feedback and formulating internal ideas about how to make our DXC and teams more functional
What You Bring to DIRTT:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Construction Management, Architecture, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience on a progressive sales team
- Prior experience with Salesforce and/or AutoCAD would be considered assets
- Skilled in developing relationships, assessing client needs and providing unparalleled client service
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a proven self-starter
- Tech Savvy, with a strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- A professional attitude with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Well-developed organization, follow-through, and time-management skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to travel locally, nationally, and internationally at times (25%)
Nice to Have
ICE Software experience
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.